|Author's Check List
Getting Started & Paper Submission
1. Complete author and co-author information,
and enter paper abstract in the field provided (abstract will be available for
viewing on conference web page). Please refer to your email on "Author Paper
Submission Instructions for the 2004 IEEE Radar Conference" for details on the
"Login" procedure and data base modification basics. A version of this email
without specific author information is provided below.
2. Prepare and format paper in the
"sample paper" format provided below. Note: Papers are limited to 6 printed
pages that include all graphics and references.
3. Convert final paper to the pdf file
format and check that all graphics and fonts appear correctly in the converted
4. Login: Submit the final pdf formatted paper.
- Papers Due: January 31, 2004
5. Complete the IEEE copyright form
provided below and fax the completed form to United States (610) 581-7941. Note
that this form must be received before the paper can be published and should be
completed and submitted as soon as possible.
- Completed Copyright Form Due: January
6. Note that authors can login and
make corrections or changes to the information they have entered at any time up
until the end of February.
7. Submission of
(Instructions to be provided)